1. Locate the filter
- Place the gaiter on a flat surface.
- Turn the gaiter inside out with the pocket facing up.
- Turn the pocket inside out.
2. Exchange the filter
- Find where the filter is attached to the pocket in the four corners with the four fabric buttons thread through it.
- Unhook the old filter and safely dispose of it.
- Take out a new, clean filter from the package and lay it out on the pocket with the rounded corners facing up.
- Both sides of the filter are the same.
- Thread the buttons through the filter, top to bottom, so that they are hidden underneath it.
3. Get the gaiter ready to wear
- Make sure the top of the filter is correctly aligned with the top seam of the gaiter.
- Turn the pocket right side out, hiding the filter inside it.
- Turn the whole gaiter right side out and flatten it.